Garnet Beauty Peach Tree Overview
The Garnet Beauty peach tree is an ideal semi-freestone tree if you want a delicious peach that ripens in July. Additionally it will flower in beautiful pink! If you want a tree similar to Red Haven (but which ripens 10-14 days before), then this is the peach tree for you. It was discovered in Ontario at Garnet Bruner’s orchard. We grow this self-pollinating peach tree on Lovell rootstock, one of the regular peach tree rootstocks. If you would like more information on how to plant and grow this tree, see our guide.
- Uses: Eating fresh and cooking
- Taste: Juicy texture with sweetness and a little bit of acidity
- Size: Large
- Color: Yellow with a red blush
- Hardiness Zones: 5-8
- Harvest period: mid July
- Pollination: Self-Pollinating
- Cultivation: This peach tree grows best in full sun with loamy well drained soil with a pH of 6.0-7.0.