Flamin’ Fury® PF 19-007 Peach Tree Overview
The Flamin’ Fury® PF 19-007 is a new favorite variety from Paul Friday’s Michigan-based breeding program which is resistant to bacterial spot. These trees produce delicious, freestone, yellow-fleshed, red blushed peaches with radiant pink flowers in the spring. Not only is the fruit delicious, juicy, sweet, and firm, but it is also perfect for canning, preserving, and baking as well as eating off the tree.
Just like some other peach trees, the Flamin’ Fury® PF 19-007 peach tree prefers fertile well-draining soils. It can grow well in hardiness zones 5-9. Moreover these peaches will ripen 19 days after Redhaven. When they flower, they will decorate the landscape with a bouquet of aromatic, pink blossoms. In fact since they bloom a little later, they are more tolerant of the damage from a late spring frost. If you would like more information on how to plant and grow fruit trees, see the articles in our guide.
- Uses: Eating fresh, canning, cooking, preserving
- Taste: Very sweet, flavorful, and firm
- Size: Large
- Color: Colorful red blushed skin with yellow flesh
- Height: 12-15ft
- Type: Freestone
- Hardiness Zones: 5-9
- Harvest period: Ripens 19 days after Redhaven
- Pollination: Although the Flamin’ Fury® PF 19-007 peach tree is self-fertile, which means it can produce fruit without the help of other trees, the fruiting can improve when you plant other peach varieties close by.
- Diseases: In order to prevent diseases like leaf curl and brown rot, spraying is a good idea. However this tree is resistant to bacterial spot.
- Cultivation: This peach trees need well-drained, fertile soil, and full-partial sun. Additionally, they produce a high-yield in crops and are very productive.