White Lady Peach Tree Overview
Description coming soon.
- Uses: Eating fresh. Also good for cooking, baking, and a favorite for making cider as well.
- Type: Freestone
- Taste: Refreshingly sweet, juicy, and crisp
- Color: Dark red fruit with a yellowish base and flesh.
- Size: Medium to large
- Hardiness Zones: 4-7
- Rootstock: Describe roostock and how large will grow.
- Pests and Diseases:
- Harvest period: Late September
- Pollination: While this peach is self-fertile, you will see more fruit if you plant another peach tree next to it.
- Cultivation: This apple tree is vigorous and upright spreading. Although it produces a lot of fruit, you need to thin it so that the fruit becomes large and doesn’t drop before ripening.