Some states restrict certain trees from entering in order to protect the existing habitat against tree diseases. Therefore we unfortunately cannot ship certain trees to some states.
Shipping Restrictions Key
No prunus (plums, cherries, peaches, nectarines, apricots)
* Due to high tree inspection fees, we are unable to ship small orders to California. If you are planning on placing a large order, please contact us and we will be able to cover the inspection fee and ship to California.
If you live in cities close to Ithaca, New York, such as Syracuse, Binghampton, and Rochester, you may consider coming to visit Ithaca and picking up the trees without paying for the shipping costs.
How we ship
We receive orders year round and ship in the early springtime. When you place your order, you can let us know if you have a preferred date for your trees to arrive according to when is the best time to plant in your region.
Package and ship
Starting in early March, depending on the optimal time for planting in your zone, we send an email when your trees are shipped. We carefully package the roots so that they don’t dry out during shipping.
Usually trees arrive within a week. Be sure to plant the trees as soon as possible so the roots don’t dry out. Happy planting!
Interested in Picking Up Your Trees Instead?
- From the end of March to the beginning of April, you will receive an email letting you know that your trees are ready for pickup.
- Our pickup location is in Ithaca New York 14850.
- You can pick up the trees within one week of receiving the email anytime between 9am-5pm Thursday-Saturday.
- If you need to pickup another time contact us.